Will McCusker- President

Why did you choose this position?

I chose this position because I want to become even more involved in WTHS than I already am. Being Recording Secretary for the 2016-2017 school year has prepared me for the Presidential position by helping me learn what it takes to be a leader.

What are three characteristics that qualify you for this position?

I believe I am dependable, approachable, and confident, which are three characteristics needed in a leader. With these traits, I am able to relate and communicate with my peers, as well as make changes to issues if needed. I am one to always give my best effort in all that I do.

In what other school activities are you involved?

I am involved in Boys Soccer, DECA, FBLA, National Honors Society, German Honors Society, Math Honors Society, German Club, Junior Achievement, Freshmen Transition, Superintendent’s Cabinet, and Interact, in addition to Student Council.

If elected, how will you perform your duties?

If elected, I will put the school before myself, and dedicate my full time and effort into everything that is presented to me. With the help of the other members of the Student Council Executive Board, I will do all that I can to create long-lasting memories for the students at WTHS.

What will make next year different than other years?

My goal is to get everyone excited to attend all school events, ranging from Homecoming to Township Night at the Phillies. One must take advantage of the variety of activities the school offers and create lasting memories with those around them. I will do my best push school spirit and help WTHS students have an enjoyable high school experience. Next year will be the year of WTHS at its most spirited!