Donald J. Trump

Ryan Jobes '19, Staff Editor

Sure I’m no politics guy, neither am I a Hilary Clinton supporter but one thing I can assure you is that Donald Trump is not fit to run for president. Just because he comes up with some slogan saying “make America great again” we are quick to rush to vote for him because obviously everyone wants the country to be great. Donald Trump wasn’t the typical candidate for president presenting many different opinions and ideas. Overall I believe he presented the unusual and upside for the most change in the country and grabbed U.S. citizens attention who are unhappy with the country’s current state which led many of us to vote for him. This shows me how crazy the country is and are desire for extreme change.

I guess our country hasn’t listened to the things this man has said and the serious threat he poses to all of us. I believe many countries are laughing at us right now after the election because they know we are in trouble and our enemy countries can take advantage. If he continues to speak his mind he could put our country in serious danger.

Although there are many people who see the results of the election as a positive such as Mike Pagano(Sophomore) who said “I am for having Trump as our president because He’s been successful in business, so I believe he will advance our economy”. Also fellow classmate Mike Renzuli(sophomore) is for Donald Trump but has some concern as well who said “He will inspire radical change throughout the country, however I’m concerned with his ideas for our business in foreign affairs”. Lastly I got once more another positive opinion on trump from Chris Brown(Sophomore) who said “I think he truly means good for this country and is going to put our countries safety and economy before anything else”.

Overall there seems to be plenty of mixed opinions about Trump being our next president. Some all for it and others like me who don’t see anything positive about the guy. I guess we will just have to wait and find out how Trump will do for our country.