Ryan Culin – Treasurer

Why are you running for this position?

I want to have an impact on the High school and be even more involved with the school than I am now. I feel treasurer is a position that fits me and my personality wellMy skills match what this position calls for, and I feel I would be a successful Student Council Top 5 member if I became treasurer. 

What qualities do you have that make you stand out as a leader?

My dedication and reliability. If I commit to something, I will give my all to that, and you can trust me to hold up my responsibilitiesI am also friendly and cooperative. I can work well/get along with others and I’m a nice person, which are extremely important characteristics for a successful leader. 

If you win, what would you try to accomplish?

I will try to be link between the student body and administratorshelp facilitate change throughout the school, spread school spirit and obviously, run fun and successful student council events that bring the student body together.  

Who has provided the most positive influence on your development as a leader?

My Dad. Whether it was through coaching me in sports or teaching me to be good person in general, he taught me all of the qualities and skills that make me me 

What’s one quote that has impacted your outlook on leadership and life? 

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford.  This basically means to always be optimistic. In my opinion, whether in a leadership position or in everyday life, your mentality is key. If you don’t believe in yourself or your abilities, then you will fail before you even started. This mentality has gotten me to where I am and will get me even farther in the future.