Kylie Fischer-Vice President

Why did you choose to run for this position?

I chose this position because I was involved with the Top 5 this past year and I loved it. I am looking forward to possibly taking a larger leadership roll.

What characteristics do you possess that qualify you for this position?

I believe I am passionate, dedicated, and creative. These attributes will help me positively change the school and hopefully increase the participation of students in Student Council activities.

In what other school activities are you involved?

In addition to Student Council, I am involved in Freshman Transition, the German American Partnership Program, National Honors Society, Interact, French Club, National French Honors Society, Model United Nations, and Kitty Hawk National Air Honors Society.

If elected, how will you perform your duties?

If elected, I will do my best to represent the interests of the student body. I will dedicate my time and efforts to improving issues within the school and trying to ensure that everyone has the most enjoyable high school experience possible.

What will make next year different than previous years?

Next year will be different from this because I have some ideas to make our school more spirited. My goal is to remove the idea that people are “too cool” to participate in school activities, and increase participation. This can result in the true “high school experience” like attending football games, going to school dances, and making lasting memories with friends.